01 December 2010

Things that I hope that Santa does not bring me for Christmas

I know that all my devoted fans want to shower me with gifts (who wouldn't?). I've compiled a brief list of things that I do not need from the commercials on tv tonight, just in case you were tempted...
  • The "Ov"Glove
  • Cosaquin - for dogs, cats and horses
  • Anything sold at Kay Jeweler or Jared
  • Chia herb garden
  • Chia anything
  • The Director's Cut of Eat, Pray, Love
  • A car (even if Pomplamoose is selling it)(unless it comes with a driver, in which case - hey, car!)(even better if it comes with John Slattery)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Suffering a terrible lack of judgement, and possibly after consuming many litres of bier, I once purchased an "ovglove". It did not reside in my kitchen for very long.

k. said...

did it match your snuggie?