26 October 2011

Ideas that JSP and I have come up with to explain to Facebook the inevitable pictures of me from this evening’s Halloween party


  • Status update: K. is pretty, witty and gay
  • FAQ in the notes section:

Question - who is that girl that you're kissing in that picture?
Answer – my date

Question - jigga what now?
Answer - you heard correctly my friend

Question - but I don't understand. weren't you married?
Answer - look at how pretty she is - who wouldn't go gay for her?

  • Irritating Facebook Poll: Would you be okay with K. dating this girl, check “Yes” or “Fuck Off”

2 comments:

ANI said...

If any of that commentary ACTUALLY happens, you need some new FB friends, girl...

k. said...

Also, the date in question pointed out to me that to say "weren't you married before?" ignores the existence of gay marriage. While I'm pretty sure you couldn't get a gay marriage back in the dark aged when I got myself straight married, her point is well taken. Mea maxima cupla. That should have read "weren't you married to that skinny dude?"