13 April 2006

thursday-things that i need

[closed circuit entry for jack, who thinks i should have a blog that only he can read:
  • to never again hear sws say the word foreplay in class, or indeed ever
  • for you to repeat "i will not date druggies who are bad for me" until it sinks in. my friends made me do this in college. it is more effective then you think it will be]

for my other four readers:

  • for apple to send me a new battery for my ipod, which now will not last for both the train ride to and from work
  • for a team of gnomes to clean my house before my mother arrives tomorrow. here's a site on gnomes, here's one on adopting garden gnomes, and here's one trying to free the garden gnomes. enjoy.

1 comment:

Simeon Berry said...

Trying to figure out if the gnomes would win against the cat in a steel cage match...

I checked the Apple site, and they're not even processing the claims until this month or the next. Mr. Jobs, I am quite disappointed in you.